The Challenging Child Toolbox
Working with resistant, oppositional, emotionally dysregulated, and angry kids can be exhausting, frustrating and leave clinicians feeling burnt out.
Dr. Mitch Abblett has created the remedy with a new guide that will take you step-by-step through mindfulness-based principles, pointers and best practices to ease your work and dramatically improve the lives of kids and their families.
- Build trust with tough-to-connect with kids
- Improve distress tolerance, emotion regulation and relaxation skills
- Heal the anxiety, trauma reactivity and depression-related issues which cause behavioral issues
- Strategies to make every intervention more effective and impactful
- Scientifically-grounded mindfulness and positive psychology-focused tools.